For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferConstituents: 97% PBS, 2% Sucrose
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 1 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 53 kDa. Good results were obtained when blocked with 5% non-fat dry milk in 0.05% PBS-T.
- FunctionNegatively regulates bone density. Antagonizes the ability of certain osteogenic BMPs to induce osteoprogenitor differentitation and ossification.
- Tissue specificityExpressed in adult and fetal cartilage.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the TGF-beta family.
- Cellular localizationSecreted.
Information by UniProt
- BMP-3 antibody
- BMP-3A antibody
- bmp3 antibody
Anti-BMP3 antibody images
References for Anti-BMP3 antibody (ab125454)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"