For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Product nameAnti-BMP3 antibody
See all BMP3 primary antibodies
Rabbit polyclonal to BMP3
- Specificityab71500 detects the ~55 kDa full length and the ~16 kDa cleaved fragment of BMP3.
- Tested applicationsSuitable for:
- Species reactivity
Mouse, Rat, Human
Synthetic peptide surrounding amino acid 369 of mouse BMP3.
- Positive control
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.01% Thimerosal (merthiolate)
Constituents: 30% Glycerol, 0.5% BSA, PBS, pH 7.2
Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein A purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Application notesWB: Use at a concentration of 0.5 - 4 µg/ml. Detects bands of approximately 16 and 55 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 53 kDa).
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- FunctionNegatively regulates bone density. Antagonizes the ability of certain osteogenic BMPs to induce osteoprogenitor differentitation and ossification.
- Tissue specificityExpressed in adult and fetal cartilage.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the TGF-beta family.
- Cellular localizationSecreted.
Information by UniProt
- BMP-3 antibody
- BMP-3A antibody
- bmp3 antibody
Anti-BMP3 antibody images
References for Anti-BMP3 antibody (ab71500)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"