For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: 5% Trehalose, PBS
Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein G purified
- Clone number158708
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 1 - 2 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 45 kDa.
||Use a concentration of 0.5 - 1 µg/ml.
- FunctionInduces cartilage and bone formation. May be the osteoinductive factor responsible for the phenomenon of epithelial osteogenesis. Plays a role in calcium regulation and bone homeostasis.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the TGF-beta family.
- Cellular localizationSecreted.
Information by UniProt
- BMP-8 antibody
- BMP-8B antibody
- BMP8 antibody
References for Anti-BMP8b antibody  (ab49901)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"