For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.05% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 1% BSA, PBS
Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein G purified
- Purification notesPurified from culture supernatant of hybridoma
cultured in a medium containing bovine IgG-depleted
(approximately 95%) fetal bovine serum.
Filtered through a 0.22 µm membrane.
- Clone number2082C5a
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use at an assay dependent dilution. Predicted molecular weight: 122 kDa.
||Use at an assay dependent dilution.
- RelevanceProbable transcription factor specific for skin keratinocytes. May play a role in the differentiation of spermatozoa and oocytes. There are two isoforms.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasmic, Nuclear and Plasma membrane
- Basonuclin 2 antibody
- BSN2 antibody
- Zinc finger protein basonuclin 2 antibody
Anti-BNC2 antibody [2082C5a] images
References for Anti-BNC2 antibody [2082C5a] (ab84845)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"