For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C long term.
- Storage bufferConstituents: 98% PBS, 2% Sucrose
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 0.2 - 1 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 40 kDa. Good results were obtained when blocked with 5% non-fat dry milk in 0.05% PBS-T.
- RelevanceBNIPL may be a bridge molecule between BCL2 and ARHGAP1/CDC42 in promoting cell death. There are three isoforms.
- Bcl 2/adenovirus E1B 19 kDa interacting protein 2 like protein antibody
- BNIP 2 similar antibody
- BNIP S antibody
Anti-BNIPL antibody images
References for Anti-BNIPL antibody (ab106604)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"