For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.05% Sodium Azide
Constituents: Whole serum
- PurityWhole antiserum
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use at an assay dependent concentration.
||1/500 - 1/1000. Predicted molecular weight: 44 kDa.
- FunctionRole in sperm cell division, maturation, or function. This receptor mediates its action by association with G proteins that activate a phosphatidylinositol-calcium second messenger system.
- Tissue specificityIn germ cells in testis. Lung carcinoma cells.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the G-protein coupled receptor 1 family.
- Cellular localizationCell membrane.
Information by UniProt
- BB3 antibody
- BLP receptor subtype 3 antibody
- Bombesin like receptor 3 antibody
Anti-Bombesin Receptor 3 antibody images
Immunohistochemistry (Formalin/PFA-fixed paraffin-embedded sections) - Anti-Bombesin Receptor 3 antibody (ab48274)
Immunohistochemical staining of Bombesin Receptor 3 from paraffin embedded Human pancreatic carcinoma tissue sections using ab48274.
References for Anti-Bombesin Receptor 3 antibody (ab48274)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"