For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Product nameAnti-Bonzo antibody
See all Bonzo primary antibodies
Goat polyclonal to Bonzo
- Tested applicationsSuitable for:
- Species reactivity
HumanPredicted to work with:
Mouse, Rat, Dog
C-SEDNSKTFSASHN , corresponding to C terminal amino acids 321-333 of Human Bonzo (NP_006555.1).
- Positive control
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 0.5% BSA, Tris buffered saline, pH 7.3
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesPurified from goat serum by ammonium sulphate precipitation followed by antigen affinity chromatography using the immunizing peptide.
- Research areas
- Compatible Secondaries
- Immunizing Peptide (Blocking)
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 0.3 - 1 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 39 kDa.Can be blocked with Bonzo peptide (ab8388).
- FunctionReceptor for the C-X-C chemokine CXCL16. Used as a coreceptor by SIVs and by strains of HIV-2 and m-tropic HIV-1.
- Tissue specificityExpressed in lymphoid tissues and activated T cells.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the G-protein coupled receptor 1 family.
- Cellular localizationCell membrane.
Information by UniProt
- C X C chemokine receptor type 6 antibody
- C-X-C chemokine receptor type 6 antibody
- CD 186 antibody
Anti-Bonzo antibody images
References for Anti-Bonzo antibody (ab99503)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"