For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: 2% Sucrose, PBS
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 1 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 83 kDa. Good results were obtained when blocked with 5% non-fat dry milk in 0.05% PBS-T.
- FunctionComponent of the PeBoW complex, which is required for maturation of 28S and 5.8S ribosomal RNAs and formation of the 60S ribosome.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the WD repeat BOP1/ERB1 family.
Contains 7 WD repeats.
- Cellular localizationNucleus > nucleolus. Nucleus > nucleoplasm.
Information by UniProt
- AU020183 antibody
- AW146150 antibody
- Block of proliferation 1 antibody
Anti-BOP1 antibody images
References for Anti-BOP1 antibody (ab98876)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"