For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Product nameAnti-Bora antibody
See all Bora primary antibodies
Rabbit polyclonal to Bora
- Tested applicationsSuitable for:
ICC/IF, IHC-P, WBmore details
- Species reactivity
Mouse, Rat, Human
A 15 amino acid synthetic peptide from near the carboxy terminus of Human Bora.
- Positive control
- Mouse brain tissue lysate; Mouse brain tissue.
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium Azide
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 20 µg/ml.
||Use at an assay dependent concentration.
||Use a concentration of 1 - 2 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 61 kDa.
- FunctionRequired for the activation of Aurora-A (AURKA/STK6) at the onset of mitosis.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the BORA family.
modificationsPhosphorylated by AURKA/STK6.
Information by UniProt
- Aurora borealis antibody
- bora antibody
- bora, aurora kinase A activator antibody
Anti-Bora antibody images
Western blot - Bora antibody (ab106376)
Lane 1 : Anti-Bora antibody (ab106376) at 1 µg/ml
Lane 2 : Anti-Bora antibody (ab106376) at 2 µg/ml
Lane 1 : Mouse brain tissue lysate
Lane 2 : Mouse brain tissue lysate
Lysates/proteins at 15 µg per lane.
Predicted band size : 61 kDa
Immunocytochemistry/ Immunofluorescence-Anti-Bora antibody(ab106376)
Immunofluorescence of Bora in Mouse Brain cells using ab106376 at 20 ug/ml.
References for Anti-Bora antibody (ab106376)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"