For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.09% Sodium azide
Constituent: 99% PBS
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesab124166 was purified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/100 - 1/500. Predicted molecular weight: 31 kDa.
- FunctionProbable RNA-binding protein, which may be required during spermatogenesis. May act by binding to the 3'-UTR of mRNAs and regulating their translation.
- Tissue specificityTestis specific. Not expressed in early embryos, primordial germ cells and spermatogonial cells. First expressed in the cytoplasm of spermatocytes and then persists through meiosis.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the RRM DAZ family.
Contains 1 DAZ-like domain.
Contains 1 RRM (RNA recognition motif) domain.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm.
Information by UniProt
- Bol (Drosophila boule homolog) like antibody
- Bol antibody
- Bol boule like antibody
Anti-BOULE antibody images
References for Anti-BOULE antibody (ab124166)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"