For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.09% Sodium Azide
Concentration information loading...
- PurityAmmonium Sulphate Precipitation
- Purification notesab82386 is purified by Saturated Ammonium Sulfate (SAS) precipitation followed by dialysis against PBS.
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/50 - 1/100. Predicted molecular weight: 49 kDa.
- Tissue specificityHighly expressed in tonsils, especially in hypertrophic tonsils. Detected at very low levels in fetal liver.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the BPI/LBP/Plunc superfamily. BPI/LBP family.
- Cellular localizationSecreted.
Information by UniProt
- Bactericidal permeability increasing protein like 1 antibody
- Bactericidal/permeability-increasing protein-like 1 antibody
- BPI fold-containing family B member 2 antibody
Anti-BPIL1 antibody images
References for Anti-BPIL1 antibody (ab82386)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"