For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
Publishing research using ab27976? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab27976 has been referenced in 6 publications.
- Oh SE et al. Endometrial cancer occurence five years after breast cancer in BRCA2 mutation patient. Obstet Gynecol Sci 58:175-8 (2015).
- Zhu Q et al. Autoimmune response to PARP and BRCA1/BRCA2 in cancer. Oncotarget 6:11575-84 (2015).
- Mundia MM et al. Nascent DNA synthesis during homologous recombination is synergistically promoted by the rad51 recombinase and DNA homology. Genetics 197:107-19 (2014).
- Reuter M et al. BRCA2 diffuses as oligomeric clusters with RAD51 and changes mobility after DNA damage in live cells. J Cell Biol 207:599-613 (2014).
- Magwood AC et al. Endogenous levels of Rad51 and Brca2 are required for homologous recombination and regulated by homeostatic re-balancing. DNA Repair (Amst) 12:1122-33 (2013).
- Lee SA et al. Recovery of deficient homologous recombination in Brca2-depleted mouse cells by wild-type Rad51 expression. DNA Repair (Amst) 8:170-81 (2009).
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"