For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
Publishing research using ab27976? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab27976 has been referenced in 10 publications.
- Irani S & Bidari-Zerehpoush F BRCA1/2 Mutations in Salivary Pleomorphic Adenoma and Carcinoma-ex-Pleomorphic Adenoma. J Int Soc Prev Community Dent 7:S155-S162 (2017).
- Chen X et al. Curcumin activates DNA repair pathway in bone marrow to improve carboplatin-induced myelosuppression. Sci Rep 7:17724 (2017).
- Zhang C et al. Radioresistance of chordoma cells is associated with the ATM/ATR pathway, in which RAD51 serves as an important downstream effector. Exp Ther Med 14:2171-2179 (2017).
- Xu S et al. Abro1 maintains genome stability and limits replication stress by protecting replication fork stability. Genes Dev 31:1469-1482 (2017).
- Oh SE et al. Endometrial cancer occurence five years after breast cancer in BRCA2 mutation patient. Obstet Gynecol Sci 58:175-8 (2015).
- Zhu Q et al. Autoimmune response to PARP and BRCA1/BRCA2 in cancer. Oncotarget 6:11575-84 (2015).
- Mundia MM et al. Nascent DNA synthesis during homologous recombination is synergistically promoted by the rad51 recombinase and DNA homology. Genetics 197:107-19 (2014).
- Reuter M et al. BRCA2 diffuses as oligomeric clusters with RAD51 and changes mobility after DNA damage in live cells. J Cell Biol 207:599-613 (2014).
- Magwood AC et al. Endogenous levels of Rad51 and Brca2 are required for homologous recombination and regulated by homeostatic re-balancing. DNA Repair (Amst) 12:1122-33 (2013).
- Lee SA et al. Recovery of deficient homologous recombination in Brca2-depleted mouse cells by wild-type Rad51 expression. DNA Repair (Amst) 8:170-81 (2009).
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"