For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C long term.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.05% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 1% BSA, PBS, pH 7.4
Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein G purified
- Purification notesFiltered through a 0.22 µm membrane.
- Clone number2093C5a
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use at an assay dependent dilution.
||Use at 10 µg/mg of lysate.
||1/50. Predicted molecular weight: 137 kDa.
- FunctionComponent of the MOZ/MORF complex which has a histone H3 acetyltransferase activity.
- Tissue specificityHighly expressed in testis.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 1 bromo domain.
Contains 1 PHD-type zinc finger.
Contains 1 PWWP domain.
- Cellular localizationNucleus.
Information by UniProt
- BR140-like protein antibody
- BRD1 antibody
- BRD1_HUMAN antibody
Anti-BRD1 antibody [2093C5a] images
References for Anti-BRD1 antibody [2093C5a] (ab50989)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"