For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: 2% Sucrose, PBS
Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein A purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 2.5 mg/ml. Detects a band of approximately 56 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 56 kDa). Good results were obtained when blocked with 5% non-fat dry milk in 0.05% PBS-T.
||Use at an assay dependent concentration.
ELISA titre using peptide based assay: 1:62500.
- RelevanceBRD9 is a bromodomain containing protein, which are known to bind to acetylated lysine residues.
- Bromodomain containing 9 antibody
- Bromodomain containing protein 9 antibody
- DKFZp434D0711 antibody
Anti-BRD9 antibody images
References for Anti-BRD9 antibody (ab49313)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"