For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
Publishing research using ab8039? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab8039 has been referenced in 10 publications.
- Mehta K & Laimins L Human Papillomaviruses Preferentially Recruit DNA Repair Factors to Viral Genomes for Rapid Repair and Amplification. MBio 9:N/A (2018).
- Shiozawa Y et al. The marrow niche controls the cancer stem cell phenotype of disseminated prostate cancer. Oncotarget 7:41217-41232 (2016).
- Li L et al. SIRT7 is a histone desuccinylase that functionally links to chromatin compaction and genome stability. Nat Commun 7:12235 (2016).
- Zhang W et al. MiRNA-128 regulates the proliferation and neurogenesis of neural precursors by targeting PCM1 in the developing cortex. Elife 5:N/A (2016).
- Köpper F et al. Damage-induced DNA replication stalling relies on MAPK-activated protein kinase 2 activity. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A 110:16856-61 (2013).
- Zage PE et al. Notch pathway activation induces neuroblastoma tumor cell growth arrest. Pediatr Blood Cancer 58:682-9 (2012).
- Gonzalez-Nunez V et al. Characterization of drCol 15a1b: a novel component of the stem cell niche in the zebrafish retina. Stem Cells 28:1399-411 (2010).
- Kranz D et al. BRCA1 and Tip60 determine the cellular response to ultraviolet irradiation through distinct pathways. J Cell Biol 182:197-213 (2008).
- Stanek D et al. Pre-ribosomal RNA is processed in permeabilised cells at the site of transcription. Eur J Cell Biol 79:202-7 (2000).
- Buckiova D et al. Hyperthermia in the chick embryo: HSP and possible mechanisms of developmental defects. Int J Dev Biol 42:737-40 (1998).
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"