For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
Publishing research using ab8039? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab8039 has been referenced in 7 publications.
- Li L et al. SIRT7 is a histone desuccinylase that functionally links to chromatin compaction and genome stability. Nat Commun 7:12235 (2016).
- Zhang W et al. MiRNA-128 regulates the proliferation and neurogenesis of neural precursors by targeting PCM1 in the developing cortex. Elife 5:N/A (2016).
- Köpper F et al. Damage-induced DNA replication stalling relies on MAPK-activated protein kinase 2 activity. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A 110:16856-61 (2013).
- Gonzalez-Nunez V et al. Characterization of drCol 15a1b: a novel component of the stem cell niche in the zebrafish retina. Stem Cells 28:1399-411 (2010).
- Kranz D et al. BRCA1 and Tip60 determine the cellular response to ultraviolet irradiation through distinct pathways. J Cell Biol 182:197-213 (2008).
- Stanek D et al. Pre-ribosomal RNA is processed in permeabilised cells at the site of transcription. Eur J Cell Biol 79:202-7 (2000).
- Buckiova D et al. Hyperthermia in the chick embryo: HSP and possible mechanisms of developmental defects. Int J Dev Biol 42:737-40 (1998).
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"