For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 50% Glycerol, PBS, 150mM Sodium chloride, pH 7.4
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/500 - 1/1000. Detects a band of approximately 28 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 28 kDa).
||1/50 - 1/100.
- FunctionInvolved in tumorigenesis and may function by stabilizing p53/TP53.
- Tissue specificityMost abundantly expressed in brain, liver and kidney. Overexpressed in leukemia and lymphoma cell lines, as well as in various carcinomas.
- Cellular localizationMitochondrion outer membrane.
Information by UniProt
- BNAS1 antibody
- BRI3 binding protein antibody
- BRI3-binding protein antibody
Anti-BRI3BP antibody images
Western blot - BRI3BP antibody (ab69578)
All lanes : Anti-BRI3BP antibody (ab69578) at 1/500 dilution
Lane 1 : extracts from RAW264.7 cells, without immunising peptide
Lane 2 : extracts from RAW264.7 cells, with immunising peptide
Lysates/proteins at 30 µg per lane.
Predicted band size : 28 kDa
Observed band size : 28 kDa
Immunohistochemistry (Formalin/PFA-fixed paraffin-embedded sections) - BRI3BP antibody (ab69578)
Immunohistochemistry analysis of paraffin-embedded
human brain tissue using ab69578. Left: untreated sample. Right: sample treated with immunising peptide.
References for Anti-BRI3BP antibody (ab69578)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"