For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Product nameAnti-BTF antibody
See all BTF primary antibodies
Rabbit polyclonal to BTF
- Tested applicationsSuitable for:
- Species reactivity
KLH conjugated synthetic peptide corresponding to a region within C terminal amino acids 658-688 of Human BTF (NP_001070908.1, NP_055554.1, NP_001070909.1).
- Positive control
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at 4°C (up to 6 months). Store at -20°C long term.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.09% Sodium Azide
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesab107177 is purified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/100 - 1/500. Predicted molecular weight: 106 kDa.
- FunctionDeath-promoting transcriptional repressor.
- Tissue specificityUbiquitous.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm. Nucleus.
Information by UniProt
- Bcl 2 associated transcription factor antibody
- Bcl-2-associated transcription factor 1 antibody
- BCL2 associated transcription factor 1 antibody
References for Anti-BTF antibody (ab107177)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"