For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Product nameAnti-BTF antibody
See all BTF primary antibodies
Rabbit polyclonal to BTF
- Tested applicationsSuitable for:
- Species reactivity
RatPredicted to work with:
Mouse, Rabbit, Horse, Chicken, Guinea pig, Cow, Cat, Dog
Synthetic peptide corresponding to a region within internal amino acids 371-420 (TDGDWDDQEV LDYFSDKESA KQKFHDSEGD DTEETEDYRQ FRKSVLADQG) of Rat BTF (NP_001041317).
- Positive control
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferConstituents: PBS, 2% Sucrose
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 1 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 106 kDa. Good results were obtained when blocked with 5% non-fat dry milk in 0.05% PBS-T.
- FunctionDeath-promoting transcriptional repressor.
- Tissue specificityUbiquitous.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm. Nucleus.
Information by UniProt
- Bcl 2 associated transcription factor antibody
- Bcl-2-associated transcription factor 1 antibody
- BCL2 associated transcription factor 1 antibody
References for Anti-BTF antibody (ab110926)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"