For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.09% Sodium Azide
Concentration information loading...
- PurityAmmonium Sulphate Precipitation
- Purification notesab71420 is prepared by Saturated Ammonium Sulfate (SAS) precipitation followed by dialysis against PBS.
- Research areas
- Compatible Secondaries
- Positive Controls
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/50 - 1/100. Detects a band of approximately 23 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 23 kDa).
- FunctionGeneral transcription factor. BTF3 can form a stable complex with RNA polymerase II. Required for the initiation of transcription.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the NAC-beta family.
Contains 1 NAC-A/B (NAC-alpha/beta) domain.
modificationsPhosphorylated upon DNA damage, probably by ATM or ATR.
- Cellular localizationNucleus.
Information by UniProt
- Basic transcription factor 3 antibody
- BETA NAC antibody
- BTF 3 antibody
Anti-BTF3 antibody - C-terminal images
References for Anti-BTF3 antibody - C-terminal (ab71420)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"