For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at 4°C (up to 6 months). Store at -20°C long term.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.09% Sodium azide
Constituent: 99% PBS
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesab112938 was purified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- Research areas
- Compatible Secondaries
- Positive Controls
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/100 - 1/500. Predicted molecular weight: 29 kDa.
- FunctionOverexpression impairs serum-induced cell cycle progression from the G0/G1 to S phase.
- Tissue specificityUbiquitous. High expression in the ventricular zone of the developing central nervous system. High in ovary, testis, prostate, thymus and lung.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the BTG family.
- Developmental stageExpression is cell cycle dependent with the highest levels at the end of G1 phase, peaking at the G1-S transition.
Information by UniProt
- Abundant in neuroepithelium area protein antibody
- ANA antibody
- BTG family member 3 antibody
Anti-BTG3 antibody images
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"