For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at 4°C (up to 6 months). Store at -20°C long term.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.09% Sodium azide
Constituent: 99% PBS
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesab123580 is purified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/100 - 1/500. Predicted molecular weight: 60 kDa.
- Tissue specificityHighly expressed in brain, bone marrow, small intestine, muscle, spleen and pancreas. Moderate expression was seen in lung, liver and kidney.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the immunoglobulin superfamily. BTN/MOG family.
Contains 1 B30.2/SPRY domain.
Contains 1 Ig-like V-type (immunoglobulin-like) domain.
- Cellular localizationMembrane.
Information by UniProt
- BK14H9.1 antibody
- BT2.1 antibody
- BT2A1_HUMAN antibody
Anti-BTN2A1 antibody images
References for Anti-BTN2A1 antibody (ab123580)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"