For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: Whole serum
- PurityWhole antiserum
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/500 - 1/1000. Detects a band of approximately 85 kDa.
- FunctionPlays a role in T-cell responses in the adaptive immune response.
- Tissue specificityDetected in peripheral blood mononuclear cells and in T-cells (at protein level). Detected in spleen and lymphocytes.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the immunoglobulin superfamily. BTN/MOG family.
Contains 1 B30.2/SPRY domain.
Contains 2 Ig-like V-type (immunoglobulin-like) domains.
- Cellular localizationCell membrane.
Information by UniProt
- BT3A3_HUMAN antibody
- BTF3 antibody
- BTN3A3 antibody
- Butyrophilin subfamily 3 member A3 antibody
Anti-BTN3A3 antibody images
Western blot - BTN3A3 antibody (ab67789)
All lanes : Anti-BTN3A3 antibody (ab67789) at 1/500 dilution
Lane 1 : BTN3A3 transfected 293T cell lysate
Lane 2 : Non-transfected 293T cell lysate
Lysates/proteins at 25 µg per lane.
Goat Anti-Mouse IgG (H&L)-HRP Conjugate at 1/2500 dilution
Observed band size : 85 kDa (why is the actual band size different from the predicted?)
References for Anti-BTN3A3 antibody (ab67789)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"