For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: 2% Sucrose, PBS
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 1 µg/ml. Detects a band of approximately 52 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 52 kDa). Good results were obtained when blocked with 5% non-fat dry milk in 0.05% PBS-T.
- Tissue specificityExpressed in small intestine, colon, testis, spleen, and leukocyte.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the immunoglobulin superfamily. BTN/MOG family.
Contains 1 B30.2/SPRY domain.
Contains 1 Ig-like V-type (immunoglobulin-like) domain.
- Cellular localizationMembrane.
Information by UniProt
- BTNL3 antibody
- BTNL3_HUMAN antibody
- BTNLR antibody
Anti-BTNL3 antibody images
References for Anti-BTNL3 antibody (ab87020)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"