For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
Publishing research using ab4180? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab4180 has been referenced in 5 publications.
- Zhu S et al. A motif from Lys216 to Lys222 in human BUB3 protein is a nuclear localization signal and critical for BUB3 function in mitotic checkpoint. J Biol Chem 290:11282-92 (2015).
- Burns SS et al. Histone deacetylase inhibitor AR-42 differentially affects cell-cycle transit in meningeal and meningioma cells, potently inhibiting NF2-deficient meningioma growth. Cancer Res 73:792-803 (2013).
- Bava FA et al. CPEB1 coordinates alternative 3'-UTR formation with translational regulation. Nature 495:121-5 (2013).
- Golan-Mashiach M et al. Identification of CTCF as a master regulator of the clustered protocadherin genes. Nucleic Acids Res : (2011).
- Huang HC et al. Evidence that mitotic exit is a better cancer therapeutic target than spindle assembly. Cancer Cell 16:347-58 (2009).
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"