For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.05% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 1% BSA, PBS, pH 7.4
Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein G purified
- Purification notesab51270 was purified from culture supernatant of the hybridoma, cultured in a medium containing bovine IgG-depleted (approximately 95%) fetal bovine serum.
- Clone number2099C7a
- Research areas
- Compatible Secondaries
- Positive Controls
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use at an assay dependent dilution.
||1/50. Predicted molecular weight: 36 kDa.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the RPF2 family.
Contains 1 Brix domain.
- Cellular localizationNucleus > nucleolus. Associated with the nucleolus in an RNA-dependent manner.
Information by UniProt
- bA397G5.4 antibody
- Brix domain containing 1 antibody
- Brix domain containing protein 1 antibody
Anti-BXDC1 antibody [2099C7a] images
References for Anti-BXDC1 antibody [2099C7a] (ab51270)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"