For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.01% Thimerosal (merthiolate)
Constituents: 10% Glycerol, 0.1M Tris, 0.1M Glycine, pH 7.0
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
- Compatible Secondaries
- Positive Controls
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/500 - 1/3000. Predicted molecular weight: 36 kDa.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the RPF2 family.
Contains 1 Brix domain.
- Cellular localizationNucleus > nucleolus. Associated with the nucleolus in an RNA-dependent manner.
Information by UniProt
- bA397G5.4 antibody
- Brix domain containing 1 antibody
- Brix domain containing protein 1 antibody
Anti-BXDC1 antibody images
References for Anti-BXDC1 antibody (ab96649)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"