For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.05% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 1% BSA, PBS, pH 7.4
Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein G purified
- Purification notesab51271 was purified from culture supernatant of the hybridoma, cultured in a medium containing bovine IgG-depleted (approximately 95%) fetal bovine serum.
- Clone number2092C1a
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use at an assay dependent dilution.
||Use at an assay dependent dilution. Predicted molecular weight: 41 kDa.
- FunctionRequired for biogenesis of the 60S ribosomal subunit.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the BRX1 family.
Contains 1 Brix domain.
- Cellular localizationNucleus > nucleolus.
Information by UniProt
- BRIX antibody
- Brix domain containing 2 antibody
- Brix domain containing protein 2 antibody
Anti-BXDC2 antibody [2092C1a] images
References for Anti-BXDC2 antibody [2092C1a] (ab51271)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"