For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at 4°C (up to 6 months). Store at -20°C long term.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.09% Sodium azide
Constituent: 99% PBS
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesab116650 is purified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/100 - 1/500. Predicted molecular weight: 35 kDa.
- FunctionCatalyzes the first step in the removal of the two C-4 methyl groups of 4,4-dimethylzymosterol.
- PathwaySteroid biosynthesis; zymosterol biosynthesis; zymosterol from lanosterol: step 3/6.
- Involvement in diseaseMicrocephaly, congenital cataract, and psoriasiform dermatitis
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the sterol desaturase family.
- DomainThe histidine box domains may contain the active site and/or be involved in metal ion binding.
- Cellular localizationEndoplasmic reticulum membrane.
Information by UniProt
- 1500001G16Rik antibody
- C 4 methyl sterol antibody
- C-4 methylsterol oxidase antibody
Anti-C-4 Methylsterol Oxidase antibody images
References for Anti-C-4 Methylsterol Oxidase antibody (ab116650)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"