Anti-c Abl antibody (ab63530)
- Product nameAnti-c Abl antibodySee all c Abl primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to c Abl
- SpecificityDetects endogenous levels of total c Abl protein.
- Tested applicationsELISA, WB more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Predicted to work with: Mouse, Rat
Synthetic non-phosphopeptide derived from human c Abl around the phosphorylation site of tyrosine 204 (K-L-YP-V-S).
- Positive controlCOS7 cells.
- Storage instructionsStore at -20°C. Stable for 12 months at -20°C
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 50% Glycerol, PBS (without Mg2+ and Ca2+), 150mM Sodium chloride, pH 7.4
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab63530 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||WB: 1/500 - 1/1000. Detects a band of approximately 123 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 123 kDa).|
- FunctionProtein kinase that regulates key processes linked to cell growth and survival. Regulates cytoskeleton remodeling during cell differentiation, cell division and cell adhesion. Localizes to dynamic actin structures, and phosphorylates CRK and CRKL, DOK1, and other proteins controlling cytoskeleton dynamics. Regulates DNA repair potentially by activating the proapoptotic pathway when the DNA damage is too severe to be repaired. Phosphorylates PSMA7 that leads to an inhibition of proteasomal activity and cell cycle transition blocks.
- Tissue specificityWidely expressed.
- Involvement in diseaseNote=A chromosomal aberration involving ABL1 is a cause of chronic myeloid leukemia. Translocation t(9;22)(q34;q11) with BCR. The translocation produces a BCR-ABL found also in acute myeloid leukemia (AML) and acute lymphoblastic leukemia (ALL).
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the protein kinase superfamily. Tyr protein kinase family. ABL subfamily.
Contains 1 protein kinase domain.
Contains 1 SH2 domain.
Contains 1 SH3 domain.
modificationsPhosphorylated by PRKDC (By similarity). DNA damage-induced activation of c-Abl requires the function of ATM and Ser-446 phosphorylation (By similarity). Phosphorylation on Thr-735 is required for binding 14-3-3 proteins for cytoplasmic translocation.
Isoform IB is myristoylated on Gly-2.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm > cytoskeleton. Nucleus. Sequestered into the cytoplasm through interaction with 14-3-3 proteins and Nucleus membrane. The myristoylated c-ABL protein is reported to be nuclear.
- Abelson Murine Leukemia Viral Oncogene Homolog 1 antibodyAbelson murine leukemia viral v abl oncogene homolog 1 antibodyAbelson tyrosine protein kinase 1 antibody
- Abl 1 antibodyABL antibodyAbl protein antibodyAbl1 antibodyABL1_HUMAN antibodybcr/abl antibodyBcr/c abl oncogene protein antibodyc abl oncogene 1 non receptor tyrosine kinase antibodyc abl oncogene 1 receptor tyrosine kinase antibodyJTK 7 antibodyJTK7 antibodyp150 antibodyProto oncogene tyrosine protein kinase ABL1 antibodyProto-oncogene c-Abl antibodyTransformation gene oncogene ABL antibodyTyrosine-protein kinase ABL1 antibodyv abl Abelson murine leukemia viral oncogene homolog 1 antibodyv abl antibody
Anti-c Abl antibody images
All lanes : Anti-c Abl antibody (ab63530) at 1/500 dilution
Lane 1 : Extracts from COS7 cells (5µg), treated with Adriamycin (0.5µg/ml, 24hours)
Lane 2 : Extracts from COS7 cells (5µg), treated with Adriamycin (0.5µg/ml, 24hours), with immunizing non-phpophopeptide at 5 µg
Predicted band size : 123 kDa
Observed band size : 123 kDa
References for Anti-c Abl antibody (ab63530)
ab63530 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.