Anti-c-Fos (phospho T232) antibody (ab17933)
Publishing research using ab17933? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab17933 has been referenced in 5 publications.
- Shields SD et al. Sodium channel Na(v)1.7 is essential for lowering heat pain threshold after burn injury. J Neurosci 32:10819-32 (2012). PubMed: 22875917
- Wu G et al. Complement regulator CD59 protects against angiotensin II-induced abdominal aortic aneurysms in mice. Circulation 121:1338-46 (2010). WB ; Mouse . PubMed: 20212283
- Morsch DM et al. c-fos gene and protein expression in pelvic endometriosis: a local marker of estrogen action. J Mol Histol 40:53-8 (2009). IHC ; Human . PubMed: 19199093
- Opazo MC et al. Maternal hypothyroxinemia impairs spatial learning and synaptic nature and function in the offspring. Endocrinology 149:5097-106 (2008). PubMed: 18566112
- Li W et al. MG-132 sensitizes TRAIL-resistant prostate cancer cells by activating c-Fos/c-Jun heterodimers and repressing c-FLIP(L). Cancer Res 67:2247-55 (2007). WB ; Human . PubMed: 17332355