Anti-c-Jun antibody (ab61764)
- Product nameAnti-c-Jun antibodySee all c-Jun primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to c-Jun
- Tested applicationsWB, ICC/IF, IHC-P, ELISA more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Predicted to work with: Mouse, Rat
Synthetic non-phosphopeptide derived from human c-Jun around the phosphorylation site of threonine 231 (P-Q-TP-V-P).
- Positive controlHuman testis tissue, extracts from Jurkat cells treated with Paclitaxel (1uM, 60mins) and extracts from HuvEc cells treated with EGF (200ng/ml, 15mins).
- Storage instructionsStore at -20°C. Stable for 12 months at -20°C
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 50% Glycerol, PBS, 150mM Sodium chloride, pH 7.4
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab61764 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
ICC/IF: 1/500 - 1/1000.
IHC-P: 1/50 - 1/100.
WB: 1/500 - 1/1000. Detects several bands including one of approximately 36 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 36 kDa).
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- FunctionTranscription factor that recognizes and binds to the enhancer heptamer motif 5'-TGA[CG]TCA-3'. Promotes activity of NR5A1 when phosphorylated by HIPK3 leading to increased steroidogenic gene expression upon cAMP signaling pathway stimulation.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the bZIP family. Jun subfamily.
Contains 1 bZIP (basic-leucine zipper) domain.
modificationsPhosphorylated by CaMK4 and PRKDC; phosphorylation enhances the transcriptional activity. Phosphorylated by HIPK3. Phosphorylated by DYRK2 at Ser-243; this primes the protein for subsequent phosphorylation by GSK3B at Thr-239. Phosphorylated at Thr-239, Ser-243 and Ser-249 by GSK3B; phosphorylation reduces its ability to bind DNA. Phosphorylated by PAK2 at Thr-2, Thr-8, Thr-89, Thr-93 and Thr-286 thereby promoting JUN-mediated cell proliferation and transformation. Phosphorylated by PLK3 following hypoxia or UV irradiation, leading to increase DNA-binding activity.
Acetylated at Lys-271 by EP300.
- Cellular localizationNucleus.
- Activator Protein 1 antibodyAP 1 antibodyAP1 antibody
- cJun antibodyEnhancer Binding Protein AP1 antibodyJun Activation Domain Binding Protein antibodyJUN antibodyJun oncogene antibodyJUN protein antibodyJun proto oncogene antibodyJUN_HUMAN antibodyJUNC antibodyOncogene JUN antibodyp39 antibodyProto oncogene c jun antibodyProto oncogene cJun antibodyProto-oncogene c-jun antibodyTranscription Factor AP 1 antibodyTranscription factor AP-1 antibodyTranscription Factor AP1 antibodyV jun avian sarcoma virus 17 oncogene homolog antibodyV jun sarcoma virus 17 oncogene homolog (avian) antibodyV jun sarcoma virus 17 oncogene homolog antibodyV-jun avian sarcoma virus 17 oncogene homolog antibodyvJun Avian Sarcoma Virus 17 Oncogene Homolog antibody
Anti-c-Jun antibody images
All lanes : Anti-c-Jun antibody (ab61764) at 1/500 dilution
Lane 1 : Extracts from Jurkat cells treated with Paclitaxel (1uM, 60mins)
Lane 2 : Extracts from HuvEc cells treated with EGF (200ng/ml, 15mins)
Lane 3 : Extracts from HuvEc cells treated with Paclitaxel (1uM, 60mins)in teh presence of peptide
Predicted band size : 36 kDa
Human testis tissue stained with ab61764 at 1/50 dilution, with and without the immunising peptide.
References for Anti-c-Jun antibody (ab61764)
ab61764 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.