c-Kit Human ELISA Kit (ab45924)
- Product namec-Kit Human ELISA KitSee all c-Kit kits ...
Intra-assay Sample n Mean SD CV% Sample A 8 5.629ng/ml 0.34 6% Sample B 8 1.231ng/ml 0.06 4.8% Inter-assay Sample n Mean SD CV% Sample A 8 5.44ng/ml 0.43 7.9% Sample B 8 1.314ng/ml 0.1 7.6%
- Tests1 x 96 well plate
- Sample typeCell culture supernatant, Serum, Plasma
- Assay typeSandwich
- Sensitivity< 0.095 ng/ml
- Range0.312 ng/ml - 10 ng/ml
- Assay time1h 45m
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
- Product overview
The Human c-Kit ELISA is to be used for the in-vitro quantitative determination of Stem Cell Factor receptor molecule (c-Kit) in human serum, plasma, buffered solutions or cell culture medium. This kit has been configured for research use only and is not to be used in diagnostic procedures.
The c-Kit Kit is a solid phase sandwich Enzyme Linked-Immuno-Sorbent Assay (ELISA). A monoclonal antibody specific for c-Kit has been coated onto the wells of the microtiter strips provided. Samples, including standards of known c-Kit concentrations, specimens and unknowns are pipetted into these wells. During the first incubation, the c-Kit antigen and a biotinylated monoclonal antibody specific for c-Kit are simultaneously incubated. After washing, the enzyme ( streptavidin-peroxydase ) is added. After incubation and washing to remove all the unbound enzyme, a substrate solution which is acting on the bound enzyme is added to induce a coloured reaction product. The intensity of this coloured product is directly proportional to the concentration of c-Kit present in the samples.
Recognizes both natural and recombinant human c-kit
Range: 0.312 ng/ml - 10 ng/ml
Sensitivity <0.095 ng/ml
- For research use only.
- The human blood components included in this kit have been tested and found non reactive for HBsAg and anti-HIV. Nevertheless, no known method can offer complete assurance that human blood derivatives will not transmit hepatitis, AIDS or other infections. Therefore, handling of reagents, serum or plasma specimens should be in accordance with local safety procedures , e.g. CDC/NIH Health manual : " Biosafety in Microbiological and Biomedical Laboratories" 1984.
- Avoid any skin contact with H2SO4 and TMB. In case of contact, wash thoroughly with water.
- Do not eat, drink, smoke or apply cosmetics where kit reagents are used.
- Do not pipette by mouth.
- The stop solution in this kit contains 9.8% sulphuric acid.
- Tested applicationsELISA more details
- Storage instructionsStore at +4°C. Please refer to protocols.
Components Identifier 1 x 96 tests 10X Standard Diluent Buffer Black 1 x 25ml 200X Washing Buffer White 1 x 10ml Biotinylated Antibody Diluent Red 1 x 7.5ml Biotinylated anti-c-Kit antibody 1 x 0.4ml Chromogen TMB 1 x 11ml c-Kit Control Silver 2 vials c-Kit precoated microtiter plates 8 units c-Kit Standard Yellow 2 vials HRP Diluent Red 1 x 23ml Stop Reagent Black 1 x 11ml Streptavidin-HRP 2 x 5µl
- Research Areas
- CD117 CD117 antigenEC 126.96.36.199
- Mast/stem cell growth factor receptor precursorPBT Proto oncogene tyrosine protein kinase KitSCFR v kit Hardy Zuckerman 4 feline sarcoma viral oncogene homolog
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab45924 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
References for c-Kit Human ELISA Kit (ab45924)
ab45924 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.