Anti-c-Myc antibody (ab39688)
Publishing research using ab39688? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab39688 has been referenced in 7 publications.
- Xie XL et al. 2-Amino-3-methylimidazo[4,5-f]quinoline (IQ) promotes mouse hepatocarcinogenesis by activating transforming growth factor-ß and Wnt/ß-catenin signaling pathways. Toxicol Sci 125:392-400 (2012). PubMed: 22094457
- Park D et al. Interaction of structure-specific and promiscuous G-protein-coupled receptors mediates small-molecule signaling in Caenorhabditis elegans. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A 109:9917-22 (2012). PubMed: 22665789
- Lee SH et al. ERK activation drives intestinal tumorigenesis in Apc(min/+) mice. Nat Med 16:665-70 (2010). IHC-P ; Mouse . PubMed: 20473309
- Zong Y et al. ETS family transcription factors collaborate with alternative signaling pathways to induce carcinoma from adult murine prostate cells. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A 106:12465-70 (2009). IHC-Fr, IHC-P ; Mouse . PubMed: 19592505
- Wang L et al. Somatic single hits inactivate the X-linked tumor suppressor FOXP3 in the prostate. Cancer Cell 16:336-46 (2009). IHC-Fr ; Mouse . PubMed: 19800578
- Wang HR et al. Domains of WNK1 kinase in the regulation of ROMK1. Am J Physiol Renal Physiol 295:F438-45 (2008). WB ; Human . PubMed: 18550644
- Zheng H et al. p53 and Pten control neural and glioma stem/progenitor cell renewal and differentiation. Nature 455:1129-33 (2008). IHC-FoFr ; Mouse . PubMed: 18948956