Anti-c Abl antibody (ab47410)
- Product nameAnti-c Abl antibodySee all c Abl primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to c Abl
- SpecificityThis antibody detects endogenous levels of total c-Abl protein.
- Tested applicationsSandwich ELISA, IHC-P, ELISA more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse, Human
The antiserum was produced against synthesized non-phosphopeptide derived from human c-Abl around the phosphorylation site of tyrosine 412 (D-T-YP-T-A).
- Positive control
- Human breast carcinoma tissue
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 50% Glycerol, PBS, 150mM Sodium chloride, pH 7.4
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesThis antibody was affinity-purified from rabbit antiserum by affinity-chromatography using epitope-specific immunogen.
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab47410 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|Sandwich ELISA||sELISA: Use at an assay dependent dilution. Can be paired for Sandwich ELISA with Mouse monoclonal [8E9] to c Abl (ab3227). Use as Detection antibody with recommended pair.|
|IHC-P||IHC-P: Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
- FunctionProtein kinase that regulates key processes linked to cell growth and survival. Regulates cytoskeleton remodeling during cell differentiation, cell division and cell adhesion. Localizes to dynamic actin structures, and phosphorylates CRK and CRKL, DOK1, and other proteins controlling cytoskeleton dynamics. Regulates DNA repair potentially by activating the proapoptotic pathway when the DNA damage is too severe to be repaired. Phosphorylates PSMA7 that leads to an inhibition of proteasomal activity and cell cycle transition blocks.
- Tissue specificityWidely expressed.
- Involvement in diseaseNote=A chromosomal aberration involving ABL1 is a cause of chronic myeloid leukemia. Translocation t(9;22)(q34;q11) with BCR. The translocation produces a BCR-ABL found also in acute myeloid leukemia (AML) and acute lymphoblastic leukemia (ALL).
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the protein kinase superfamily. Tyr protein kinase family. ABL subfamily.
Contains 1 protein kinase domain.
Contains 1 SH2 domain.
Contains 1 SH3 domain.
modificationsPhosphorylated by PRKDC (By similarity). DNA damage-induced activation of c-Abl requires the function of ATM and Ser-446 phosphorylation (By similarity). Phosphorylation on Thr-735 is required for binding 14-3-3 proteins for cytoplasmic translocation.
Isoform IB is myristoylated on Gly-2.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm > cytoskeleton. Nucleus. Sequestered into the cytoplasm through interaction with 14-3-3 proteins and Nucleus membrane. The myristoylated c-ABL protein is reported to be nuclear.
- Abelson Murine Leukemia Viral Oncogene Homolog 1 antibody
- Abelson murine leukemia viral v abl oncogene homolog 1 antibody
- Abelson tyrosine protein kinase 1 antibody
- Abl 1 antibody
- ABL antibody
- Abl protein antibody
- Abl1 antibody
- ABL1_HUMAN antibody
- bcr/abl antibody
- Bcr/c abl oncogene protein antibody
- c abl oncogene 1 non receptor tyrosine kinase antibody
- c abl oncogene 1 receptor tyrosine kinase antibody
- JTK 7 antibody
- JTK7 antibody
- p150 antibody
- Proto oncogene tyrosine protein kinase ABL1 antibody
- Proto-oncogene c-Abl antibody
- Transformation gene oncogene ABL antibody
- Tyrosine-protein kinase ABL1 antibody
- v abl Abelson murine leukemia viral oncogene homolog 1 antibody
- v abl antibody
Anti-c Abl antibody images
Immunohistochemical analysis of paraffin-embedded human breast carcinoma tissue in the presence (right) and absence (left) of blocking peptide, using ab47410 at 1/50 dilution.
References for Anti-c Abl antibody (ab47410)
ab47410 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.