For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
Publishing research using ab17933? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab17933 has been referenced in 7 publications.
- Smith CJ et al. Probiotics normalize the gut-brain-microbiota axis in immunodeficient mice. Am J Physiol Gastrointest Liver Physiol 307:G793-802 (2014).
- Lutay N et al. Bacterial control of host gene expression through RNA polymerase II. J Clin Invest 123:2366-79 (2013).
- Shields SD et al. Sodium channel Na(v)1.7 is essential for lowering heat pain threshold after burn injury. J Neurosci 32:10819-32 (2012).
- Wu G et al. Complement regulator CD59 protects against angiotensin II-induced abdominal aortic aneurysms in mice. Circulation 121:1338-46 (2010).
- Morsch DM et al. c-fos gene and protein expression in pelvic endometriosis: a local marker of estrogen action. J Mol Histol 40:53-8 (2009).
- Opazo MC et al. Maternal hypothyroxinemia impairs spatial learning and synaptic nature and function in the offspring. Endocrinology 149:5097-106 (2008).
- Li W et al. MG-132 sensitizes TRAIL-resistant prostate cancer cells by activating c-Fos/c-Jun heterodimers and repressing c-FLIP(L). Cancer Res 67:2247-55 (2007).
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"