c-Kit (CD117) Human ELISA Kit (ab45924)
- Product namec-Kit (CD117) Human ELISA Kit
- Detection methodColorimetric
Intra-assay Sample n Mean SD CV% Sample A 8 5.629ng/ml 0.34 6% Sample B 8 1.231ng/ml 0.06 4.8% Inter-assay Sample n Mean SD CV% Sample A 8 5.44ng/ml 0.43 7.9% Sample B 8 1.314ng/ml 0.1 7.6%
- Tests1 x 96 well plate
- Sample typeCell culture supernatant, Serum, Plasma
- Assay typeSandwich (quantitative)
- Sensitivity< 0.095 ng/ml
- Range0.312 ng/ml - 10 ng/ml
- Assay time1h 45m
- Assay durationMultiple steps standard assay
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
- Product overview
Abcam’s c-Kit Human in vitro ELISA (Enzyme-Linked Immunosorbent Assay) kit is designed for the quantitative measurement of c-Kit in Human serum, plasma, buffered solutions or supernatants.
A monoclonal antibody specific for c-Kit has been coated onto the wells of the microtiter strips provided. Samples, including standards of known c-Kit concentrations, control specimens or unknowns are pipetted into these wells. During the first incubation, the standards or samples and a biotinylated monoclonal antibody specific for c-Kit are simultaneously incubated. After washing, the enzyme Streptavidin-HRP, that binds the biotinylated antibody is added, incubated and washed. A TMB substrate solution is added which acts on the bound enzyme to induce a colored reaction product. The intensity of this colored product is directly proportional to the concentration of c-Kit present in the samples.
This kit will recognize both endogenous and recombinant Human c-Kit.
- Tested applicationsSandwich ELISA more details
- Storage instructionsStore at +4°C. Please refer to protocols.
Components Identifier 1 x 96 tests 2 x 96 tests 10X Standard Diluent Buffer Black 1 x 25ml 1 x 25ml 200X Wash Buffer White 1 x 10ml 2 x 10ml Biotinylated anti c-Kit 1 x 0.4ml 2 x 0.4ml Biotinylated Antibody Diluent Red 1 x 7ml 1 x 13ml Chromogen TMB Substrate Solution 1 x 11ml 1 x 24ml c-Kit Control Silver 2 vials 4 vials c-Kit Microplate (12 x 8 well strips) 1 unit 2 units c-Kit Standard (Lyophilized) Yellow 2 vials 4 vials HRP Diluent Red 1 x 23ml 1 x 23ml Stop Reagent Black 1 x 11ml 2 x 11ml Streptavidin-HRP 2 x 5µl 4 x 5µl
- Research Areas
- RelevanceKIT encodes the human homolog of the proto-oncogene c-kit. c-kit was first identified as the cellular homolog of the feline sarcoma viral oncogene v-kit. KIT is a type 3 transmembrane receptor for MGF (mast cell growth factor, also known as stem cell factor). Mutations in KIT are associated with gastrointestinal stromal tumors, mast cell disease, acute myelogenous lukemia, and piebaldism.
- Cellular localizationCell Membrane; single-pass type I membrane protein
- CD117 antigen
- EC 22.214.171.124
- Mast/stem cell growth factor receptor precursor
- Proto oncogene tyrosine protein kinase Kit
- v kit Hardy Zuckerman 4 feline sarcoma viral oncogene homolog
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab45924 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
References for c-Kit (CD117) Human ELISA Kit (ab45924)
ab45924 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.