For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: Whole serum
- PurityWhole antiserum
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Application notesWB: 1/500 - 1/1000. Predicted molecular weight: 138 kDa (isoform 1).
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- RelevanceC10orf137 is a transcription factor involved in erythroid differentiation and in the transcriptional activation of the globin gene. It contains 2 TPR repeats. There are three named isoforms.
- Cellular localizationNucleus
- C10orf137 protein antibody
- Chromosome 10 open reading frame 137 antibody
- EDRF1 antibody
- Erythroid differentiation related factor 1 antibody
Anti-C10orf137 antibody images
Western blot - C10orf137 antibody (ab68951)
All lanes : Anti-C10orf137 antibody (ab68951) at 1/500 dilution
Lane 1 : C10orf137 (isoform2) transfected 293T cell lysate
Lane 2 : Non-transfected 293T cell lysate
Lysates/proteins at 25 µg per lane.
Goat Anti-Mouse IgG (H&L)-HRP Conjugate at 1/2500 dilution
Predicted band size : 138 kDa
Observed band size : 70 kDa (why is the actual band size different from the predicted?)
References for Anti-C10orf137 antibody (ab68951)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"