For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
PBS, pH 7.2
Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein G purified
- Light chain typekappa
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Application notesWB: Use at a concentration of 1-5 µg/ml.
IHC-P: Use at a concentration of 3 µg/ml.
This antibody has only been tested in WB against the recombinant fragment used as immunogen. We have no data on the detection of endogenous protein.
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- FunctionRequired for S phase entry of the cell cycle.
- Tissue specificityWidely expressed. Expressed in spleen, thymus, prostate, testis, ovary, small intestine, colon and leukocytes with the highest expression in testis.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the CDC123 family.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm.
Information by UniProt
- C10orf7 antibody
- CD123_HUMAN antibody
- CDC123 antibody
Anti-C10orf7 antibody images
IHC-P - C10orf7 antibody (ab56411)
C10orf7 antibody (ab56411) used in immunohistochemistry at 3ug/ml on formalin fixed and paraffin embedded human testis.
Western blot - C10orf7 antibody (ab56411)
Western blot against tagged recombinant protein immunogen using ab56411 C10orf7 antibody at 1ug/ml. Predicted band size of immunogen is 63 kDa
References for Anti-C10orf7 antibody (ab56411)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"