For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Product nameAnti-C10orf7 antibody [EPR5860]
See all C10orf7 primary antibodies
Rabbit monoclonal [EPR5860] to C10orf7
- Tested applicationsSuitable for:
WB, IP, Flow Cytmore details
ICC/IF or IHC-P
- Species reactivity
Mouse, Rat, Human
Synthetic peptide corresponding to residues in Human C10orf7 (O75794 ).
- Positive control
- HeLa and 293T cell lysates, 293T cells.
- General notes
This product is a recombinant rabbit monoclonal antibody.
Produced using Abcam’s RabMAb® technology. RabMAb® technology is covered by the following U.S. Patents, No. 5,675,063 and/or 7,429,487.
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Dissociation constant (KD)
KD = 6.20 x 10
Learn more about KD
- Storage bufferPBS 49%,Sodium azide 0.01%,Glycerol 50%,BSA 0.05%
- PurityTissue culture supernatant
- Clone numberEPR5860
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Application notesIs unsuitable for ICC/IF or IHC-P.
||1/1000 - 1/10000. Detects a band of approximately 45 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 39 kDa).
||1/10 - 1/100.
||1/10 - 1/100. ab172730-Rabbit monoclonal IgG, is suitable for use as an isotype control with this antibody.
- FunctionRequired for S phase entry of the cell cycle.
- Tissue specificityWidely expressed. Expressed in spleen, thymus, prostate, testis, ovary, small intestine, colon and leukocytes with the highest expression in testis.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the CDC123 family.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm.
Information by UniProt
- C10orf7 antibody
- CD123_HUMAN antibody
- CDC123 antibody
Anti-C10orf7 antibody [EPR5860] images
Western blot - Anti-C10orf7 antibody [EPR5860] (ab124878)
All lanes : Anti-C10orf7 antibody [EPR5860] (ab124878) at 1/1000 dilution
Lane 1 : HeLa cell lysate
Lane 2 : 293T cell lysate
Lysates/proteins at 10 µg per lane.
HRP labelled goat anti-rabbit at 1/2000 dilution
Predicted band size : 39 kDa
Flow Cytometry - Anti-C10orf7 antibody [EPR5860] (ab124878)
Flow cytometric analysis of permeabilized
293T cells using ab124878 at a dilution of 1/10 (red) or a rabbit IgG (negative)(green).
Other-Anti-C10orf7 antibody [EPR5860](ab124878)
References for Anti-C10orf7 antibody [EPR5860] (ab124878)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"