For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: 1X PBS, pH 7.2
Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein A purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Application notesWB: Use at a concentration of 1 - 5 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight of the full length protein: 52 kDa.
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- RelevanceC10orf81 contains 1 PH domain. There are 5 named isoforms produced by alternative splicing.
- Chromosome 10 open reading frame 81 antibody
- epididymis luminal protein 185 antibody
- FLJ23537 antibody
Anti-C10orf81 antibody images
Western blot - C10orf81 antibody (ab76900)
All lanes : Anti-C10orf81 antibody (ab76900) at 5 µg/ml
Lane 1 : C10orf81 transfected 293T cell lysate
Lane 2 : Non transfected 293T cell lysate
Goat Anti-Mouse IgG (H&L)-HRP at 1/2500 dilution
Predicted band size : 52 kDa
Observed band size : 31 kDa (why is the actual band size different from the predicted?)
References for Anti-C10orf81 antibody (ab76900)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"