For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: 2% Sucrose, PBS
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 1 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 35 kDa. Good results were obtained when blocked with 5% non-fat dry milk in 0.05% PBS-T.
||Use at an assay dependent concentration.
Titre using peptide based assay: 1/312500.
- RelevanceC11ORF54 exhibits ester hydrolase activity on the substrate p-nitrophenyl acetate.
- Cellular localizationNuclear
- Chromosome 11 open reading frame 54 antibody
- Ester hydrolase C11orf54 antibody
- Hypothetical protein LOC28970 antibody
Anti-C11ORF54 antibody images
Western blot - C11ORF54 antibody (ab80321)
Anti-C11ORF54 antibody (ab80321) at 1 µg/ml (in 5% skim milk / PBS buffer) + fetal muscle lysate at 10 µg
HRP conjugated anti-Rabbit IgG at 1/50000 dilution
Predicted band size : 35 kDa
Observed band size : 32 kDa (why is the actual band size different from the predicted?)
Additional bands at : 65 kDa. We are unsure as to the identity of these extra bands.
References for Anti-C11ORF54 antibody (ab80321)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"