For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at 4°C (up to 6 months). Store at -20°C long term.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.09% Sodium Azide
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesPurified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- Research areas
- Compatible Secondaries
- Positive Controls
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/100 - 1/500. Predicted molecular weight: 39 kDa.
- FunctionTransposase-derived protein that may have nuclease activity (Potential). Does not have transposase activity.
- Tissue specificityDetected in brain, eye, nerve tissue, kidney and lung.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the HARBI1 family.
- Cellular localizationNucleus. Cytoplasm. Interaction with NAIF1 promotes translocation to the nucleus.
Information by UniProt
- Chromosome 11 open reading frame 77 antibody
- EC 3.1.-.- antibody
- FLJ32675 antibody
Anti-C11ORF77 antibody images
References for Anti-C11ORF77 antibody (ab107289)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"