For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: 2% Sucrose, PBS
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
- Compatible Secondaries
- Positive Controls
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 1 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 39 kDa. Good results were obtained when blocked with 5% non-fat dry milk in 0.05% PBS-T.
- FunctionTransposase-derived protein that may have nuclease activity (Potential). Does not have transposase activity.
- Tissue specificityDetected in brain, eye, nerve tissue, kidney and lung.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the HARBI1 family.
- Cellular localizationNucleus. Cytoplasm. Interaction with NAIF1 promotes translocation to the nucleus.
Information by UniProt
- Chromosome 11 open reading frame 77 antibody
- EC 3.1.-.- antibody
- FLJ32675 antibody
Anti-C11ORF77 antibody images
References for Anti-C11ORF77 antibody (ab90468)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"