For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.01% Thimerosal (merthiolate)
Constituents: 20% Glycerol, 0.1M Tris, 0.1M Glycine, pH 7.0
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/500 - 1/3000. Predicted molecular weight: 55 kDa.
- FunctionAs part of the NSL complex it is involved in acetylation of nucleosomal histone H4 on several lysine residues and therefore may be involved in the regulation of transcription.
- Cellular localizationNucleus.
Information by UniProt
- chromosome 12 open reading frame 41 antibody
- hypothetical protein LOC54934 antibody
- KANL2_HUMAN antibody
Anti-C12orf41 antibody images
References for Anti-C12orf41 antibody (ab101356)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"