For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: 2% Sucrose, PBS
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 1 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 40 kDa. Good results were obtained when blocked with 5% non-fat dry milk in 0.05% PBS-T.
||Use at an assay dependent concentration.
Titre using peptide based assay: 1/1562500.
- RelevanceThe exact function of C12orf42 remains unknown. There are three different isoforms.
- Chromosome 12 open reading frame 42 antibody
- FLJ25323 antibody
- Hypothetical protein LOC374470 antibody
Anti-C12orf42 antibody images
Western blot - C12orf42 antibody (ab81502)
Anti-C12orf42 antibody (ab81502) at 1 µg/ml (in 5% skim milk / PBS buffer) + 721_B cell lysate at 10 µg
HRP conjugated anti-Rabbit IgG at 1/50000 dilution
Predicted band size : 40 kDa
Observed band size : 39 kDa (why is the actual band size different from the predicted?)
Additional bands at : 26 kDa. We are unsure as to the identity of these extra bands.
References for Anti-C12orf42 antibody (ab81502)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"