For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: 2% Sucrose, PBS
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 1 µg/ml. Detects a band of approximately 24 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 24 kDa). Good results were obtained when blocked with 5% non-fat dry milk in 0.05% PBS-T.
||Use at an assay dependent concentration.
ELISA titre using peptide based assay 1/312500.
- RelevanceC12orf49 belongs to the UPF0454 family. The exact function of C12orf49 remains unknown.
- Cellular localizationSecreted
- Chromosome 12 open reading frame 49 antibody
- Hypothetical protein LOC79794 antibody
- UPF0454 protein C12orf49 homolog antibody
Anti-C12orf49 antibody images
References for Anti-C12orf49 antibody (ab82682)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"