For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: 2% Sucrose, PBS
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesPurified by peptide affinity chromatography method.
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 1 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 20 kDa. Good results were obtained when blocked with 5% non-fat dry milk in 0.05% PBS-T.
||Use at an assay dependent concentration.
ELISA titre using peptide based assay, 1:1562500.
- RelevanceThe exact function of C12orf68 remains unknown.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasmic
- LOC387856 antibody
- Uncharacterized protein C12orf68 antibody
Anti-C12orf68 antibody images
Western blot - C12orf68 antibody (ab81493)
Anti-C12orf68 antibody (ab81493) at 1 µg/ml (in 5% skim milk / PBS buffer) + human fetal muscle lysate at 10 µg
HRP conjugated anti-Rabbit IgG at 1/50000 dilution
Predicted band size : 20 kDa
Observed band size : 25 kDa (why is the actual band size different from the predicted?)
References for Anti-C12orf68 antibody (ab81493)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"