For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: Whole serum
- PurityWhole antiserum
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/500 - 1/1000. Detects a band of approximately 26 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 35 kDa).
- RelevanceC14orf124 belongs to the UPF0105 family. It is expressed in adrenal gland. There are three named isoforms.
- Chromosome 14 open reading frame 124 antibody
- Epimerase family protein SDR39U1 antibody
- HCDI antibody
Anti-C14orf124 antibody images
Western blot - C14orf124 antibody (ab68006)
All lanes : Anti-C14orf124 antibody (ab68006) at 1/500 dilution
Lane 1 : C14orf124 transfected 293T cell lysate
Lane 2 : Non-transfected 293T cell lysate
Lysates/proteins at 25 µg per lane.
Goat Anti-Mouse IgG (H&L)-HRP Conjugate at 1/2500 dilution
Predicted band size : 35 kDa
Observed band size : 26 kDa (why is the actual band size different from the predicted?)
References for Anti-C14orf124 antibody (ab68006)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"