For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at 4°C (up to 6 months). Store at -20°C long term.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.09% Sodium Azide
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesab107342 is purified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/100 - 1/500. Predicted molecular weight: 19 kDa.
- FunctionHydrolyzes D-tyrosyl-tRNA(Tyr) into D-tyrosine and free tRNA(Tyr). Could be a defense mechanism against a harmful effect of D-tyrosine.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the DTD family.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm.
Information by UniProt
- C14orf126 antibody
- Chromosome 14 open reading frame 12 antibody
- DTD2_HUMAN antibody
Anti-C14orf126 antibody images
References for Anti-C14orf126 antibody (ab107342)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"