For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C long term.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.05% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 1% BSA, PBS, pH 7.4
Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein G purified
- Clone numberC145I165
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use at an assay dependent dilution.
||Use at an assay dependent dilution. Detects a band of approximately 19, 23, 30, 32.5 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 32 kDa).
- RelevanceC14orf172 catalyzes the formation of 1-N-methyladenine at position 58 (m1A58) in initiator methionyl-tRNA. There are two known isoforms.
- Cellular localizationNuclear
- Adenine N antibody
- C14orf172 antibody
- Chromosome 14 open reading frame 172 antibody
Anti-C14orf172 antibody [C145I165] images
References for Anti-C14orf172 antibody [C145I165] (ab51272)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"